1968 Basketweave Cabinets
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
Click here to intall latest Flash Player
The 1968 Era True Replica Basketweave Cabinets are perfect replicas of a vintage 1968 Marshall straight and slant cab. The vintage cabs were measured, documented, and reverse engineered to be reproduced using CNC machinery. The dimensions and details of our replica are identical to the original. The 1968 Era cab features basketweave grill cloth cosmetics.
We custom fabricate our own hardware and metal parts just for these cabinets. The process, hardware, and finished product are completely exclusive to Metropoulos True Replicas.
Starting at $999 + $140 Shipping for unloaded straight and slant basketweave cabinets. We recommend Celestion Heritage speakers, other Celestions, Austin Speaker Works and Scumback speakers are also available. Contact us for pricing on other speakers.
The shipping charge will be added automatically to your order and is valid only for orders within the continental United States. For international orders, please contact us with your shipping address and we will invoice your total.
- Reverse engineered from 1968 cabinets
- CNC machined to exact replica dimensions
- Rough cut vintage pine center post
- Finger jointed Baltic Birch cabinet
- Proprietary metal handles, caster cups, caster sockets
- Era correct British threaded speaker screws
- Basketweave grill cloth
- Replica model and serial tags - choice of "1960" or "1982" model #
- Available with or without Metropoulos Amplification gold block logo
- Includes casters and heavy vinyl cover